What can our à la carte consulting do for your business?
Let us help you strengthen your brand, increase employee satisfaction, support your community, and reduce costs—all while conserving natural resources, combating climate change, and working toward a more just and sustainable world.
Eco-Cycle is one of the largest nonprofit recyclers in the US and has an international reputation as a pioneer and innovator in resource conservation. Whether you want to address one issue or several, we have decades of experience to help your business solve waste problems and thrive as a Zero Waste leader.
Engagements with Eco-Cycle can be tailored to your needs. We offer assistance with:
Improving Zero Waste systems
- Internal collection system set-up and recommendations
- Waste audits
- Customized signage
- Identification and collection of hard-to-recycle materials
Building community and networking
- Plaza engagement programs
- Mixers and networking with like-minded businesses
- Material and industry focus groups
Researching new opportunities
- Landfill diversion research
- Sustainability plan development
- Packaging and design solutions
- Industry/competitor analysis
- Connection to regional service providers
Not sure where to begin?
Eco-Cycle offers initial walk-throughs with clients to understand existing conditions and to uncover opportunities for increased diversion. This first step is a great way to start down the path to Zero Waste. We also offer sustainability assessments to uncover the specific needs of your company.
Email [email protected] to learn how we can work together!