Welcome to the Eco-Leader Network
Thank you for being a part of this volunteer network that is the key to our growing success in making a difference right where we live.
As a volunteer Eco-Leader, you will . . .
Attend an Eco-Leader 101 Training
- Your first training session mostly involves chatting one-on-one with a staffer from our Eco-Leader team, who manages the Eco-Leader network.
- You only need to attend one 101 training and then you’re ready for 2.0 trainings!
Distribute Eco-Cycle Guides once a year when we do a community distribution
- In your neighborhood.
- In your office.
- In businesses nearby.
- In your yoga studio/book club/soccer team, etc.!
- View our current Eco-Cycle Guide here!
Be a “go-to” person in your networks for Zero Waste and sustainability!
- Communicate what is and isn’t recyclable or compostable.
- Identify problems/questions that you’re seeing in your networks.
- Talk to people about why sustainability and Zero Waste are so important.
- Answer questions or refer questions to Eco-Cycle.
- Find educational resources on recycling, composting, and more in our Resource Library.
Communicate with Eco-Cycle—we love to hear from you!
- Let us know what problems, victories, questions or confusions you’re seeing in your networks.
- Fill out our infrequent, super-quick surveys to let us know what you’ve been up to, and to provide important and valued feedback.
- Let us know how we can support you!
Use Inquire Boulder when appropriate
- If you live, work, or play in Boulder, keep your eyes open for businesses or MFCs that may need help complying with the Universal Zero Waste Ordinance.
- When you observe issues with compliance, please report it to the City of Boulder through the Inquire Boulder platform.