Green Star Gala
Eco-Cycle is Hosting its First Annual Green Star Gala!
"Combating Climate Change with Zero Waste"
Plus, we'll be honoring our 2015 Zero Waste Heroes with special Green Star Awards.
The waste and climate connection is real - learn how our consumption and our trash are fueling climate change and what you can do about it!
Please note that the ticket price covers event costs and is not a tax-deductible donation to Eco-Cycle.
- We are thrilled to have Brenda Platt, co-director of the Institute for Local Self-Reliance and Zero Waste expert to help us kick-off our Climate Change and Zero Waste campaign. Brenda is also a compost super star!
- You’ll attend the premier of Eco-Cycle’s newest video about climate change and the connection to waste!!
- Suzanne (Zan) Jones our Executive Director, will present the 2015 Green Star Awards to our Zero Waste Heroes from schools, businesses, neighborhoods, local governments, and events.
- You can win services, activities and green products in our Silent Auction to benefit Eco-Cycle’s Zero Waste programs in the community.
- You'll meet up with fellow Eco-Cyclers and Boulder County residents and enjoy complimentary hors’d oeuvres, beer donated by Avery Brewing, wine donated by Hazel's Beverage World, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors!
Brad Feld & Amy Batchelor
And a Big Thanks to our Silent Auction Donors!
ABC Kids Climbing
Bead for Life
Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse
Camp Bow Wow Properties
Carol Conigliaro, L.Ac.
Chautauqua Dining Hall
Colorado Athletic Club-Flatirons
High Country News
IMBA/Boulder Mountainbike Alliance
Light of Creation
Ocean First Divers
The Organic Dish
Oskar Blues Brewery
Paul Fuller, CMT
ReSource/Center for ReSource Conservation
Savory Spice Shop
Twisted Pine Brewing Co.
University of Colorado Athletics/Buffalo Sports Properties
Wallaroo Hat Company